The NSS Committee is being formed at the college level comprising the following faculty members of all Departments.
|S.NO||Name of The Committee member||Designation||Description / Role|
|2||Sri.S.Kishore||Assistant Professor (CIVIL)|
|3||Sri. L.Sirisaiah||Assistant Professor (EEE)||Co- Convener|
|4||Sri B.Suresh||Assistant Professor (MECH)||Co-ordinator|
|5||Smt.B.Bharathi||Assistant Professor (ECE)||Co-coordinator|
|6||Sri. T.Venkateshwarlu||Assistant Professor (S&H)||Member|
|7||Miss.J.Roja||Assistant Professor (CSE)|
The Charges of the Committee are the following
- To organize different educational, social development, community service programs at campus and nearly villages.
- To organize NSS “Shramadhan Campus” in the college and in Bhadradri-Kothagudem region.
- To organize NSS “Tree Plantation Camps” in the college.
- To organize various NSS programmes to keep college campus clean and beautiful
- To organize NSS Blood Donation Camp” in the college.
- To organize NSS ” National Integration Day” Programmes in the college by inviting experts /eminent offcials working in this field.
- To oraganize NSS “HIV/AIDS Awareness Day” programmes in the college by inviting eminent Doctors from Bhadradri-Kothagudem District Hospitals working in this field.
- To organize NSS “Health Checkup Camps” for the staff and students of this college.
- To participate very actively in various NSS Camps organized by Universities.
- To interact with local NGOs and Clubs(Rotary, LIONs, etc.) to organize jointly programmes like Pulse Polio Health check up, Eye-Checkup and other developments programmes in rural areas of Bhadradri-Kothagudem district.