Our Institution is running this (2007-2008) academic year onwards, but off course we are forming well Training and Placement/HR team for place our future students/engineers. In addition to the university framed studies students are exposed to the industrial and external environment by sponsoring them during their semester vacations. Training and placement department also plays a vital role in the career development of the students of Abdulkalam Institute of Technological Sciences by encouraging them to sponsor for programmes like industrial seminars, Entrepreneurship development programmes, organising seminars by corporate excutives, distinguished academicians, coaching them for GATE,GRE,GMAT,TOFEL etc.
- Our Training and Placement divison will also engages campus placement interviews from various industries organisations for final year students of all branches of Engineering students.
- To meet the growing demand of quality teachers Engineering colleges Training and Placement divison also identifies students who are interested in teaching career and forwarding them to early induction programme conducted by AICTE, New Delhi.
- The Department receives guidence from the senior faculty members of the college and also advisors from external professional bodies and leading HRD consultants.
Student Career Development:
- The fast changing technological developments globally forces the institutes to mould the students admitted into the College to make them unique in the competitive world. Abdulkalam Institute of Technological Sciences, in addition to the university study, conducts job oriented courses depending on the branch of study.
- The orientation programmes makes the student acquire knowledge in the allied branches of engineering to suit the industry requirement. A Separate Cell Bureau of Higher Studies prepares the students to acquire skills in competitive exams, GRE, TOEFL, GATE, etc.,
- Students are also encouraged to develop their communication skills by conducting regular seminars inside the campus and sponsoring them for seminars conducted by various institutes and organisations.
- Separate Computer facilities are available for students with various CD-ROM titles covering Technical and General Knowledge for study depending upon their interests and orientation.
Our Future Activities:
- Interface between the industry and institution
- Training and Development, Information Dissemination
- Planning and organizing seminars, guest lectures by industry and academic Experts
- Providing opportunities for off-campus and on-campus selection program